Ultimate 5 Day Adventure EX Byron Bay – $650
Kick off your ultimate surfing adventure learning to surf in Byron Bay or surrounds. Discover the famous beach village. Enjoy dinner out on the town and taste the nightlife. Cruise down the east coast to be welcomed into Waves Surf Camp Seal Rocks for four more days of progressive lessons before heading to cosmopolitan Sydney for a welcome party!
$650 – Whats Included?
- All transport from Byron to Seal Rocks and down to Sydney (arriving Sydney on Friday evening). Includes your own guide/host to discover the pristine beaches around Seal Rocks and bring you to Sydney.
- 1 overnight luxury coach Byron-Seal Rocks(incl. free wifi), 3 nights beach-side cabins(4-6 share dorms) at the new Waves Surf Camp, Seal Rocks.
- Upon request, camping night on the beach. Tents provided.
- All meals. Vegetarian? No worries, just let us know beforehand. *Lunch in Byron at your own expense
- Progressive surf lessons each day at various breaks in and around Byron Bay and Seal Rocks
- All surf equipment – learner friendly surfboards, mini mals, and wetsuits.
- Jungle/beach party Thursday night.
- Beach Activities
- STARTS BYRON – Monday 9:00am Shop 4/5 11 Byron St *later time available confirm 24hrs before
- ARRIVES SYDNEY – Friday evening.
Drive yourself to the surf camp in Seal Rocks or take a bus to Bulahdela (where all express buses stop). Any day is fine with us, just ring for availability
1800 61 66 67 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleeping Bag
- Sun Block
- A lot of energy and enthusiasm
Waves has a range of new surf boards to suit all abilities. Ranging from large foam boards to short boards for the pro…
Go from beginner to winner! Our experienced and fully accredited instructors will take you through the basics of standing up, paddling, wave selection and ocean knowledge. You will learn to turn, take the drop and cut across waves. With a bit of practice and encouragement from our professional staff you’ll be standing up in no time. All surfing equipment supplied.
Cabin accommodation (4-6 share dorms) is provided at our Seal Rocks surf camp.
For more info see the Surf Camp Location page.
Seal Rocks is the second most easterly point of Australia. This means clean water, perfect waves, and uncrowded surfing. The camp borders on Myall Lakes National Park – the tallest tree in NSW, dolphins, sweet lakes and cool Australian land animals are all right around the corner.
PARTIES – Surf by day, party by night. The Waves crew know how to have a good time and are famous for our “on tour” parties and jam nights.
MEALS – Surfing makes you hungry. Our chef will cook you up epic brekkies, lunches and dinners. All included. Veggie? No worries, just let us know.